The Cajal Advanced Neuroscience Training Programme
The Cajal Advanced Neuroscience Training Programme represents a partnership between FENS, IBRO, the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, the University of Bordeaux, and the Champalimaud Foundation.
It promotes advanced training during two to three weeks long courses, to a group of about twenty international students in two major European neuroscience dedicated facilities: Lisbon and Bordeaux.
The programme includes cutting-edge techniques and concepts relevant to modern neuroscience in a diverse array of disciplines. Courses are project-based and chaired by excellent and highly visible mentors, who are leaders in their respective fields.
Update on upcoming CAJAL Courses
- Advanced imaging techniques for cellular and systems neuroscience, 23 March - 10 April 2020, Bordeaux School of Neuroscience – in partnership with Bordeaux Imaging Center;
! Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this course is rescheduled to 1-19 February 2021.
- Single cell profiling and analysis in neuroscience, 15 June - 3 July 2020, Bordeaux School of Neuroscience;
! Due to the COVID-19 latest developments, this course is rescheduled to 12-30 October 2020.
- Computational Neuroscience, 10-28 August 2020 , Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown;
- ! Due to the COVID-19 latest developments, this course is rescheduled to 4-24 July 2021.
- Ageing cognition, 14 September - 2 October 2020, Bordeaux School of Neuroscience- Apply here. Deadline: 8 June 2020 (23:59 CET) ;
- Neural circuit basis of computation and behaviour, 2-20 November 2020, Bordeaux School of Neuroscience- Apply here. Deadline: 27 July 2020 (23:59 CET).
More information about the CAJAL Training Programme and future courses: www.cajal-training.org